Request A Session
HEAVENLY HANDS MASSAGE
~ CODE OF CONDUCT ~
As owner of Heavenly Hands Massage, I have the right to deny service or stop a session with any client exhibiting sexual conduct, actions, or implications.
CLIENT HEALTH POLICY
COVID-19 Update: My business will remain open but only for those clients who have a medical necessity due to current COVID restrictions.
My health practices and sanitation procedures are in complete compliance with State requirements, and in some instances, even a step above what is suggested. Please see my website if you are further interested. So come celebrate and relax with one of the most outstanding and professional Medical Massage Therapists around.
I am asking that if you are feeling under the weather, or are just getting over a sickness, that you contact me within 24 hours of your appointment in the future so that we can reschedule for the benefit of myself and all other clients who appreciate my skills. I will be only too happy to accommodate your request on a future date.
In order to assure the safety of your health, & mine, below are the basic safety guidelines that are followed during your visit:
* Please make sure you wear a mask upon entering my room.
* Hand Sanitizer will be available for your usage and mine.
* A clean set of sheets are changed before and after each client (this is my normal protocol).
* Alcohol is used for cleaning all surfaces, doorknobs, writing material for intake forms,
and any equipment I may use.
* Disposable face cradle coverings are used with each client.
* As well as other internal measures I take to ensure a safe and sterile environment!
Thank you for helping to adhere to these guidelines to make your massage experience a rejuvenating one!
Heavenly Hands Massage
I’ve made it really easy for you to request an appointment with me. Please read carefully below my rules:
* ALL appointments MUST be made by phone & NOT by a text message. If I am unreachable by phone please leave a message on my voicemail & I will return your call promptly as I may be with a client or the office may be closed, in which case I will return your call the next business day.
* Once we've spoken & made an appointment for you then, ,I'll confirm the details of your appointment with your date, time, location & any other pertinent information you will need to know via a text message. A reply to this text is vital to insure and lock in your appointment with me.
* A friendly reminder will be sent to you the day before your appointment as well.